Wet it Skrubba Vogue
Skrubba is a scouring cloth that is abrasive yet scratch-free with normal use. Skrubba is made of 94% cotton, 2% polyester and 4% eco-friendly, non-toxic coating.
Here are a few examples of some uses:
- clean pots and pans
- clean up hard to deal with grime
- scrub root vegetables such as potatoes or carrots
- clean tile after grouting
- clean paint brushes and get paint off of hands
- clean lawn equipment
- clean bug, tar and other dirt off of cars and wheels
- clean camper and/or boat (excellent for exterior)
- uses are endless!
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Dimensions: 6.5" x 4.75"