Bodum Pavina Double Wall Glass
Individually mouth-blown from heat-resistant borosilicate glass, our double wall glasses have a thermal quality that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. There’s a silicone vent at the base of the glass that equalizes the air pressure between the two glass layers when hot or cold liquids are added.
- Innovative double wall construction that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold.
- Also perfect for serving soup or cold desserts.
- Made of mouth-blown, heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
- Hydrophobic silicone vent that equalizes the air pressure between the two layers of glass.
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 428ºF/220ºC).
- 8 oz: 8.9 Dia x 9.2 H centimeters
- 12 oz: 8.8 Dia x 11.6 H centimeters
- 15 oz: 8.8 Dia x 14.8 H centimeters