Ice Pick W/ Cover
HIC Kitchen's Ice Pick with Safety Cover easily chips and breaks up blocks of ice for chilling all types of drinks and cocktails. Generously sized ice chunks melt slower than ice chips or ice cubes and won't water down drinks as quickly. Easy to use. Simply tap the point of the Ice Pick across the slab or block of ice to etch a shallow groove. Position the point at the center of the groove and tap firmly, downward. Continue tapping at the same spot until the ice block breaks in half along the groove. Repeat these steps to create smaller pieces. Store the chunks in an ice bucket to preserve them longer. Great for breaking blocks of chocolate or using as a hole punch on wood and leather, too. Includes a safety cover for compact storage in a kitchen gadget drawer. A unique addition to barware, HIC's Ice Pick adds a bit of flare when chilling and serving beverages and cocktails at every dining occasion, like holiday meals, party buffets, or outdoor entertaining. HIC's Ice Pick with Cover and squared wooden handle is easy to grip and safely stays in place when not in use. Wipe with a damp cloth. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.
- HIC Kitchen's Ice Pick with Safety Cover easily chips and breaks up block ice for chilling all types of drinks
- Create generously sized ice chunks that melt slower than using ice chips or ice cubes and won't water down drinks as quickly
- Squared wooden handle is easy to grip and won't roll away when not in use; using an ice pick adds flare to chilling and serving beverages
- Perfect for breaking up block chocolate; makes a great hole punch for wood and leather, too
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- 7 3/4" L x 1" W x 1" H, with cover: 8 1/2" L