Flippin Good Burger Turner
HIC Kitchen's Flippin' Good Burger Turner easily lifts and turns hamburger patties and other foods in the pan or on the BBQ grill. Crafted from a single-piece of stainless steel without welded joints or stress points for un-compromised strength and durability, the super flexible blade slides under food easily for precision flipping. Perforations in the blade quickly drain away cooking fats and juices from foods for mess-free plating. A helpful addition to cooking tools, the easy-grip TPR handle is comfortable during use then hangs conveniently nearby on a tool rack or stows away in a gadget drawer. Ideal for indoor and outdoor entertaining, it's perfect for at-home and professional chefs, grillaholics, and all-day breakfast enthusiasts. Easily flip, divide, and serve generous portions of burgers, chicken patties, turkey burgers, rings of sausage, crab cakes, veggie burgers, steaks, grilled sandwiches, pancakes and eggs, hash browns, and more. Safe for use in steel pans and on the barbecue grill. Not intended for use with non-stick cookware. Made from stainless steel with a soft-grip TPR handle, HIC's Flippin' Good Burger Turner is sturdy, durable, heat safe to 195-degrees, and FDA approved. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.
- HIC Kitchen's Flippin' Good Burger Turner easily lifts and turns with precision while allowing cooking fats and juices to drain away from food
- Made from stainless steel with TPR comfort soft-grip handle; FDA approved; heat safe to 195-degrees Fahrenheit; measures 9.5 x 3-inches
- Super flexible blade slides under food to lift and flip with precision; blade perforations drain fat and juices away for mess-free serving and plating
- Angled handle allows better leverage and a perfect balance; stir, turn, divide, and serve generous portions of food with ease
- Perfect for at-home and professional chefs, grillaholics, and all-day breakfast enthusiasts; hand wash in warm, soapy water
- 15 L x 3 W x 5 H inches