Staub Essential Rooster Cocotte
Engraved with a rooster, the mascot of France, this Essential French Oven Rooster will make every dish you cook and serve in it special. The debossed rooster design has an appealing HI/LO effect thanks to the gorgeous Majolique enameling, a special, three-step technique that imbues the color with brilliance and depth. STAUB's skilled artisans sculpt exquisite detail into each feather. The beautiful, heavy weight, tight-fitting lid features STAUB’s curved self-basting spikes, known as chistera, that create a rain-forest effect, evenly returning juices back onto food, so you can expect moist, perfectly cooked meals. Like all STAUB cast iron, this French oven features the textured black matte enamel interior that ensures exceptional browning and heat retention and distribution.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB French oven effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Enameled cast iron with 3-coat Majolique finish, with debossed rooster design on the lid
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture and features chistera, curved self-basting spikes that create rain-forest effect to return juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 500°F/Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- High-quality, exceptionally durable design
- Made in France
- 12.13 L x 9.45 W x 5.12 H inches
- Upper diameter: 9.45 in
- Capacity: 3.80 qt