Deluxe Non Stick Omlette Pan
HIC’s Deluxe Non-Stick Omelet and Egg Poaching Pan makes deliciously filled omelets and perfectly poached eggs, or cooks multiple foods at the same time. It’s specially designed with a premium non-stick coating (PFOA and BPA free) to release foods easily while using less oil for low-fat cooking and healthier meals. A must-have of cooking tools for the all day breakfast enthusiast, make classic omelets and s 3 at a time for poached egg dishes, like and salad lyonnaise, or elevate cobb salad, polenta, and salmon with a rich and comforting poached-egg topper. Making perfectly fluffy omelets or learning how to poach an egg has never been easier. This easy egg cooker makes delicious frittatas, too! As a divided skillet, it folds in half to easily transfer food into the other side or become its own lid. Or, use it to cook multiple foods at once without them mixing together. Made from non-stick carbon steel, HIC’s Deluxe Non-Stick Omelet and Egg Poaching Pan is PFOA and BPA free, simple to use and easy to clean. Includes omelet pan, egg poacher insert, 3 egg cups, and instructions. Hand wash in warm, soapy water with a soft cloth or sponge.
- HIC Non-Stick Omelet Egg Poacher Pan for cooking delicious omelets, poached eggs, or multiple foods at the same time with less oil for healthier meals
- Made from carbon steel with premium non-stick coating and bakelite handle; PFOA and BPA free; non-stick surface allows easy food release and cleanup
- Make omelets; coat with oil, add scrambled eggs to each side, cook until mostly set, add cheese and other fillings, fold pan over to finish
- Poach eggs 3 at a time; add ½-inch water to 1 side, insert poaching tray, coat egg cups with oil, crack 1 egg into each cup, fold pan, cook 5 to 7 minutes
- Cook multiple foods at once without them mixing; great for frittatas; includes omelet pan, egg poacher insert, 3 egg cups and instructions; hand wash