Wüsthof Classic Cook's Knife - 8"
A great chef’s knife is an essential tool for every cook. Precision forged from a single piece of specially tempered high-carbon stainless steel, each Wüsthof Classic knife is engineered for outstanding strength and years of exceptional performance. Wüsthof’s exclusive Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a blade edge that’s 20% sharper along its entire length and stays sharp twice as long as those sharpened with standard manual methods. Producers of some of the finest cutlery in the world for close to two centuries, Wüsthof pairs impeccable craftsmanship with modern materials and techniques to create knives that perform perfectly for both home and professional chefs.
- Wüsthof's bestselling collection for generations
- Each Wüsthof Classic knife is precision-forged in Germany from a single piece of high-carbon steel and features a design perfected over two centuries of knifemaking
- Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology eliminates irregularities for a blade that is 20% sharper along its entire length and stays sharp twice as long as standard blades
- Wüsthof knives are created using 40 meticulous manufacturing steps from forging and tempering to grinding and polishing
- Designed in consultation with professional chefs for perfect kitchen performance
- Triple-riveted full-tang handle for durability, comfort and control
- Full bolster helps balance the blade and protect the hand while cutting
- Made in Solingen, Germany