Pernicious Pickles Pickled Beans : Lean 'N Mean
Take habanero, red Thai chile, a special blend of spices and the crunch of green beans and you have our powerfully spicy and flavorful Lean 'N Mean Pickled Beans. They pair excellently in your favorite Bloody Mary, chopped and mixed into a bean salad or stirred into a dilly bean potato salad with smoked salmon.
green beans, apple cider vinegar, water, kosher salt, garlic, thai chile, habanero, dill, crushed red pepper, black peppercorns
16 oz (454 g)
BEANS AIN'T JUST FOR SALADS!
• serve alongside cured meats & cheeses
• mix the brine into a spicy vinaigrette
• glaze with brine then pair with seared tuna
• stir into a dilly bean potato salad with smoked salmon
• garnish & drink a cajun bloody mary or dilly bean martini