Zwilling Ballerini Parma Nonstick Grill Pan - 11"
Made in Italy, Ballarini Parma infuses the rich tradition of Italian cuisine into easy-to-use pans for everyday cooking. The revolutionary speckled Granitium nonstick coating boasts quick release for effortless cooking. Appealing to the eye, this ultra durable coating has a heart of stone - it is fork-proof, metal-safe and extremely scratch-resistant, increasing the lifespan of your pan. The easy-to-clean surface ensures that no time is wasted on washing and more time can be spent on cooking. Ballarini's innovative Thermopoint heat-sensitive handle turns red when hot and green when cool. This lets you know when the pan's temperature is just right for cooking - preventing unnecessary overheating or undercooking - and properly cooled off for cleaning. Made from the most pure aluminum in the industry, the fry pan's cold forged body heats up rapidly and evenly with no hot spots. Three times more energy efficient than cast iron, aluminum is also wonderfully light, eliminating any arm strain. The ergonomic, stay cool handle offers a comfortable grip for maximum control. With Ballarini, experience the ease of nonstick expertise.
- Cold forged aluminum body ensures efficient heating spread uniformly across the entire pan's surface
- GRANITIUM nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles and revolutionary speckles, boasting exceptional scratch resistance for all types of utensils
- THERMOPOINT technology guarantees precise temperature control, reducing unnecessary overheating and damage
- PFOA-free nonstick coating offers quick release and superior browning, requiring less oil for healthier cooking
- Made in Italy
- 18.50 L x 12.01 W x 2.99 H inches