Half Sheet Cooling Rack
Mrs. Anderson's Half Sheet Cooling Rack is the perfect addition to baking supplies for many baking, roasting, cooling, and food preparation tasks. It's designed to fit perfectly into a half sheet baking pan or cookie sheet to elevate foods, baking dishes and casseroles for better heat circulation to cook evenly. Great for baking bread, cookies, and other sweet treats, or dehydrating fruit for healthy snacks, beef jerky and homemade dog treats, or use inside a roasting pan for making oven roasted vegetables, like roasted beets, brussel sprouts, or butternut squash, baked potatoes, French fries and crispy bacon. Lifts baked goods and bakeware above countertops for better airflow and faster cooling times. Makes a great workspace for finishing foods, like decorating cookies, cupcakes, and so much more. Made from extra sturdy 3.6-millimeter chrome-plated steel wire for durability, it's oven safe to 500-degrees Fahrenheit, won't scratch surfaces, and resists rust. The cross-wire weave holds smaller items securely so they won't crumble or fall through the grate. Its reinforced frame easily supports heavier baking pans and casseroles. Not intended for direct flame or grill use. Never use metal tools, abrasive cleansers, soak rack too long, or cut foods on the rack. Remove stubborn food bits with a gentle brush. Hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company. Set of 2 Cooling Racks (16.5 x 11.75-inches).
- Mrs. Anderson's Half Sheet Cooling Rack for baking bread and cookies, roasting vegetables, dehydrating fruit, cooling baking dishes and pans, and more
- Made of sturdy 3.6-millimeter chrome-plated steel wire; oven safe to 500-degrees Fahrenheit; resists rust; not intended for direct flame or grill use
- Reinforced frame supports heavier baking pans, elevates food, and allows better airflow so foods bake evenly and cool faster; won?t scratch surfaces
- Fits half sheet baking pans and cookie sheets perfectly; cross-wire weave prevents smaller items from falling through
- Remove food bits with a gentle brush; hand wash, dry thoroughly; never use metal tools, abrasive cleansers, soak for too long, or cut food on the rack
- 16 1/2" L x 11 3/4" W x 5/8" H