Zwilling Four Star Paring Knife - 4"
Over 40 years ago ZWILLING J.A. Henckels revolutionized the standards for top-quality knives with the introduction of the seamless synthetic handle in the Four Star series. This masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort has become the best selling ZWILLING J.A. Henckels knife series worldwide. Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of steel, resulting in a sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade. The seamless transition from bolster to handle makes Four Star knives comfortable for long periods of use. The bolster provides the right balance while acting as a safe finger guard. Made in Germany. The ZWILLING Four Star 4" Paring Knife is a small knife with a strong blade and center tip. It is ideal for cleaning, peeling and cutting small fruits and vegetables, for chopping fresh herbs, garlic, onions and food into smaller pieces.
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- 8.15 L x 0.87 W x 0.63 H inches
- Blade length: 3.94 in