Finex Cast Iron Double Burner Griddle
Polished and pre-seasoned cooking surface, capped with dual stainless steel “Speed Cool” handles: this new Double Burner Griddle is designed to inspire and built to deliver. Family breakfasts, dinner parties, big backyard barbecues—whatever the occasion, the Double Burner Griddle can make it memorable. Invite everyone to the table with your newest culinary heirloom.
- PRE-SEASONED HEAVY GAUGE CAST IRON: Ready to cook right out of the box, each cast iron piece comes pre-seasoned with 100% organic flaxseed oil, giving it a non-stick, rust-resistant bronze finish. Our thickest cast iron base retains and distributes heat better, delivering stronger searing and more even cooking on any heat source.
- MACHINED & POLISHED SURFACE: Each griddle is CNC machined smooth and hand-polished, making the cooking surface smooth to the touch for near non-stick cooking performance and easy clean up right out of the box.
- DOUBLE-BURNER: 22 inches end-to-end, the griddle easily fits across two stove burners, allowing for even heating across the board. It easily spans an oven rack for roasting and baking as well. Item dimensions: 22" L x 12.25" W x 2" H. Cooking surface: 15"L x 10"W. Weight: 14 lbs.
- SHALLOW CHANNEL & ANGLED SIDES: Encircling the edge of the griddle, the shallow channel averages sixty-thousandths of an inch deep. It’s deep enough to catch grease yet shallow enough to allow edge-to-edge cooking for pizzas and breads. Angled sides offer easy spatula access all the way to the edges of the griddle ensuring the easy release of food and full use of the cooking surface.
- TWIN SPRING HANDLES: Wound from 300 series stainless steel and hand polished to high luster, our handles stay cool longer, cool off quicker and feel better in the hand. Inspired by vintage wood stove door handles, they bring high-end fit and finish to a time honored design.