Staub Covered Fish Pan
This specialty STAUB shape is designed for expertly cooking whole fish and filets on the stovetop or in the oven. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pan heats evenly throughout. With a heavy weight, tight-fitting lid that retains moisture and tiny spikes on the lid interior that create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food, you can expect moist, perfectly cooked fish every time you use this pan.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB specialty shape effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Specialty shape designed for cooking whole fish or filets
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture and features tiny spikes on the interior that create rain-forest effect to return juices back onto food
- Lid features durable and decorative brass knob
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Made in France
- 14.17 L x 7.87 W x 3.31 H inches
- Upper diameter: 12.20 in
- Capacity: 0.74 qt