Epicurean Chef Slotted Spoon
This durable, dishwasher safe kitchen utensil by Epicurean is made in USA, specifically on the north shore of Lake Superior in Duluth, MN. The final product is exceptionally strong, yet maintains the warm, natural look and feel of wood. It is lightweight, nonporous, dishwasher safe and will not scratch your nonstick cookware. It won't crack, split, or stain-making it the perfect material for stirring, flipping, sautéing and serving. It is also classified as green. Our natural color slotted spoon is thicker and balanced for serious cooks. It is perfect for stirring, scraping and folding and it offers a comfortable and smooth edge handle. This sauté tool measures 13. 5" long by 2.5" wide.
- Natural color slotted spoon is thicker and balanced for serious cooks; perfect for stirring, scraping and folding
- Thickest, most substantial collection of Epicurean utensils; comfortable and smooth edge handles; heat resistant up to 350 Degree
- Made in USA; nonporous surface won't harbor bacteria; won't crack, fade or split; measures 13.5" Long by 2. 5" Wide
- Perfect for everyday use, looks and feels like traditional wooden utensils, won't scratch pans
- Modified Natural material is lightweight, durable, nonporous; dishwasher safe, and easy to maintain